I have a nice body to dress up and stuff. But as soon as the clothes are gone, it’s just a big gross mess and I’m truly not a fan of it
Cosmo, you sexist piece of shit.
Oh boo. There’s Wanda, his wife, grinning evilly in the background as he’s saying it.
Besides, context is important. Remember what this episode was? "Queen for a Day." The one with Trixie Tang’s birthday?
The entire point of Wanda hitting Timmy with this wish was to teach a moral to him. Timmy was hitting a mental roadblock trying to come up with a birthday present for Trixie, not having a clue what “a girl” would want for her birthday. Cue the wish forcing him into a female body and… Still pretty much liking the exact same stuff. And as he later found out, Trixie liked the same things he did, even if gender norms didn’t fit for it all.
In the end, Timmy ends up giving Trixie the present she wanted in a comic book store, but fakes getting upset over it when he gives it to her because her friends thought it was only for boys. But, she WAS grateful.
And this moment? This right here? Our male protagonist, Timmy, is now getting playfully mocked by Cosmo for suddenly being a girl. That’s going to teach boys, through the eyes of Timmy, how stupid it is to be demeaning to females for being female.
This episode was basically a giant slap in the face to the idea of gender norms. And you’re still calling Cosmo sexist for reinforcing the moral, which is how stupid even casual sexism is?
Childhood is firmly not ruined, thank you.
And you know what sucks about this? That everything in this episode was completely forgotten. Completely. Trixie being a tomboy and a closet nerd? We never see that side of her again. Never. Talk about wasted potential for some great development.
oh here we go
- One Direction are the first to reach number 1 with their first 3 album since 1967
- One Direction are one of three groups to ever have over half a million sales in one week (the only other groups to do that are Backstreet Boys and N Sync)
- ‘Live While We’re Young’ had the biggest opening week sales by a non US artist ever
- 'What Makes You Beautiful' broke Sony's record for highest sales of pre-order even know they have people like Beyonce signed to them
- One Direction co-wrote on 15 out of the 18 singles on their third album, 2 of the singles staying number 1 for weeks.
- One direction is the only UK group to come out as number 1 on their debut album (the Spice Girls who did hold the record debuted at six)
- One Direction are also predicted to be the first band ever to gross over $1 billion on one tour
Not to mention they have been nominated for over 180 awards all over the world and have won 123 of those beating artists like Adele, Justin Bieber, and Rihanna.. And they’ve only been together for 3 years, yeah i think they deserve a grammy
Things you get to do as a fan:
Buy their music
Buy their merch
watch their music videos
request their music on the radio
cry with their selfies
laugh with their interviews
Things you don’t get to do as a fan
choose who they should date
hate on the people they date
act like you own them
be an asshole